About The Phoenix Smoke BBCOR Metal Bat:
It's been years in the making, but The Phoenix Smoke BBCOR Metal Bat is now available to purchase! This two piece hybrid is built with a carbon fiber handle and a Proprietary XTreme Aluminum barrel. Using what we'll call "old school aluminum", your bat will be hot right out of the package as all our BBCOR bats test right at the .50 BBCOR limit. You'll never have to worry about our Xtreme Aluminum barrel technology being deemed illegal down the road, as the propreitary technology is built to last and not change over time.
Built by players, with players in mind, the 2021 Phoenix Smoke BBCOR is designed to out-perform and out-last the competition. Once in your hands, you'll be set to SMOKE the competition. You will not be disappointed in the innovation and performance of this bat.
- BBCOR Certified for Travel, High School & Collegiate
- Lightweight End Cap Reduces Swing Weight for More Control
- Re-engineered Composite Handle to allow Flex and Maximum Pop off the Barrel
- Barrel Weighted for Maximum Energy Transfer
The Phoenix Smoke BBCOR Metal Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2 5/8" diamter, oversized barrel
- Build: Two Piece Hybrid (Aluminum Barrel, Composite Handle)
- Weight: -3 drop (length - 3 = weight)
One Year Limited Warranty:
Phoenix Bats offers a 1 Year limited warranty from date of purchase (Warranty Period) on all non-wood bats. All Phoenix metal and composite bats must have proof of purchase from an authorized Phoenix Bats dealer to be eligible for a warranty replacement.
- Have been altered (rolling/shaving or other modification), abused (used as a team bat, used in temperatures below 60 degree fahrenheit) or mistreated (used at a commercial batting cage with dimpled rubber balls)
- Have been purchased by a non-authorized Phoenix Bats dealer (including; auction sites like eBay or Craigslist, dealers selling through third party marketplaces such as Amazon or dealers selling altered bats
- Bats that have not been submitted by the original purchaser
- Bats that have been hit by objects other than leather covered baseballs (i.e cleats, rocks, etc.)