About The Heal and Unite Initiative:
I feel compelled to make a positive contribution. I stand up against the inequities that plague our world today. With your support and commitment, I believe we can all play a role in making a difference. We are ALL brothers and sisters. UNITED, Let’s support and protect each other. Let’s heal the wounds of inequities.
Through The Heal and Unite Initiative, we will partner with amateur baseball and softball leagues to encourage diversity in participation, as well as participate and sponsor teams by providing customized sports equipment with positive messaging. Utilizing the Power In Unity and the Heal and Unite message.
~Barry Larkin, Baseball Hall of Fame 2012
- 12-13 yr old. At 14, must swing full size bat
- Too big for youth bat but not ready for weight of full size bat
- Wants to develop level swing & master form
- Needs bat to meet Little League & new USA Baseball standards
DR100 Wood Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/2” high school size barrel but at more manageable weight
- Handle: 15/16” slightly flared handle
- Knob: Flared knob with just enough to catch hand
- Weight: -5 drop (length - 5 = weight)
Need something faster?
Want a transition wood bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options in the DR100 model that ship in 2 business days or less:
New to Phoenix Bats and not sure which wood baseball bat to go with?
You're covered! With the Phoenix Bats Risk-Free Guarantee, try a bat for 10 days. If you don’t like it send it back! More details here