Lizard Skins DSP Ultra DuraSoft Polymer bat wraps provide a comfortable, cushion feel to the handle of your bat. Each bat grip is made from a non-slip material that helps reduce vibration. The oval pattern with added multi-directional ridges for better performance and a reformulated polymer for enhanced feel and durability. Features a new premium adhesive and installation call-outs on the grip for ease of use. For those who are used to the metal bat cushioned grips, this product helps you maintain the feel you may have become used to.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm and 1.1 mm
- Official Bat Grip of Major League Baseball
- Next-Gen Polymer and texture
- Game-Changing tackiness and durability
- Designed to fit any bat
- Install details designed into the texture
- Premium adhesive for ease of install
- Length: 990 millimeters/39 inches with pre-cut ends
- Finish Strip is included
Lightweight, slip resistant and with an optimized feel for those who prefer a cushioned wrap.
12 colors of authentic Lizard Skins bat wraps:
Jet Black, Diamond White, Polar Blue, Crimson Red, Lucky Green, Maize Yellow, Blaze Orange, Carbon Camo, Fury Camo, Scarlet Camo, Shadow Camo and Independence.
Two thicknesses available:
1.1 mm - a standard thickness similar to that used on metal bat handles and by many amateurs.
0.5 mm - a thickness desired by more competitive players, who want to "feel" more of the bat, but still have some cushion.
As every player prefers a slightly different overlap of their handle wrap, we ship your Lizard Skin for your own installation in minutes.
For installation tips, click here
**SPECIAL SHIPPING RATE FOR ORDERS THAT ONLY CONTAIN LIZARD SKIN BAT WRAPS AND/OR HATS**
For orders of 4 items or less that only include any of the following items:
- Lizard Skin bat wrap
a special flat rate shipping fee of $7.25 will be charged for such orders shipping to a Continental U.S. address if you select home delivery/ground shipping. If you select Express Shipping, it will be charged according to the quote.
Qualifying items will be shipped via FedEx SmartPost or USPS, with both options arriving via postal mail unless Express Shipping is selected.
If you need expedited shipping options, please add a note in the Comments field on the Checkout page.
Simple Steps To Get The Special Shipping Rate On Select Gear Only Orders:
1. Add you gear items to the Cart and proceed to the Checkout page
2. At the Checkout page, select a paid shipping method if your total is less than $150.
Note: Due to a system limitation, your order total will not reflect the special rate.
3. Submit your order as is (shipping fee will be manually adjusted after order submission).
4. Immediately prior to shipping, your original order total will be adjusted down to reflect the special $7.25 special flat rate fee.
While a hold is placed on your credit card for the original order amount, please rest assured that the actual amount charged will reflect the adjusted flat rate.