About The FP41 Women's Wood Softball Bat:
The FP41 wood softball bat is the most evenly weighted of Phoenix Bats's wood softball bats designed for females. As with all of Phoenix's wood softball bats for females, the FP41 is quickly becoming a favorite for use in practice with her fast pitch team (high school on up), helping to develop better plate discipline and helping to strengthen muscles. For slow pitch softball wood bat play, the FP41 softball bat's balance makes it the co-ed player's first choice for team use during games.
The FP41 replicates the handle & knob of Phoenix Bats most popular baseball bat, the R141. It has a very slightly flared handle transitioning in to a knob that has enough to catch your bottom hand without pressing against it.
Want the closest feel in the handle and knob to a traditional metal bat? Check out the FP3 wood softball bat. Looking for more flare for your bottom hand? Check out the FP7 wood softball bat.
All Phoenix Bats wood softball bats meet ASA standards for wood softball bats (see Rule 3), with a max 2-1/4” barrel diameter. To keep the umpire happy, we mark them with “Official Softball” and "ASA Compliant".
- 12 year old to adult female
- Likes balanced bat with modern wood bat style knob and handle
- Fast pitch: practice use hones plate discipline & strengthens fore-arm + wrists
- Slow pitch: co-ed player due to balance
FP41 Women's Wood Softball Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/4” evenly weighted barrel
- Handle: 31/32” more modern tapered handle with slight flare into knob enough to catch bottom hand
- Knob: Favorite for college users
- Weight: -4 drop (length - 4 = weight)
Need something faster?
Want a wood softball bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options in the SB3 and SB5 models that ship in 2 business days or less:
New to Phoenix Bats and not sure which wood baseball bat to go with?
You're covered! With the Phoenix Bats Risk-Free Guarantee, try a bat for 10 days. If you don’t like it send it back! More details here