About The OTL5 BEACH WOOD SOFTBALL BAT:
The OTL5 OMBAC approved Official OTL beach softball bat is built for the pure power hitter in your lineup. With a longer barrel, tapered "power" knob and a heavier (-3) end-weighted feel, it is the perfect design for the long ball hitter that likes to stretch the field. While you will be blasting past deep fielders, the OTL 5 is also versatile enough to paint corners and rip off crisp depth shots.
Like all beach softball bats, the OTL2 is OMBAC approved and is an official Over-The-Line softball bat.
OTL, OMBAC, Over-The-Line and the caricature of the "OMBAC Man" (also known as CABMO) are trademarks owned and maintained by the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club.
- Pure power hitter looking for an end weighted bat
- Ball masher who wants that big flared "power" knob
- Deep ball hitter who wants to stretch the court
OTL5 Beach Wood Softball Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/4" longer barrel
- Handle: 15/16" handle into tapered "power" knob
- Knob: Heavily flared knob
- Weight: -3 drop (length - 3 = weight)
Need something faster?
Want an OTL bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options in the OTL3 and OTL5 models that ship in 2 business days or less:
New to Phoenix Bats and not sure which wood baseball bat to go with?
You're covered! With the Phoenix Bats Risk-Free Guarantee, try a bat for 10 days. If you don’t like it send it back! More details here