About The OTL7 BEACH WOOD SOFTBALL BAT:
A cousin to the OTL73, the OMBAC-approved, official Over-The-Line OTL7 bat is a little bit lighter (-5) with a slightly longer barrel. This provides a little more forgiveness on contact, although front guys wont agree!
The OTL7 is a great bat for the all-around hitter that relies on the up-and-out homer, as the sweet spot is bigger. It has the end-weighted feel of an OTL 5 or OTL 73 but at a lighter overall weight. A very good choice for any level of hitter for its versatility—and a favorite of the hybrid player.
OTL, OMBAC, Over-The-Line and the caricature of the "OMBAC Man" (also known as CABMO) are trademarks owned and maintained by the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club.
- Hitter wanting a lighter bat for more bat speed
- Likes a power knob vs straight handle/wide-knob metal bat style
- Player seeking more forgiveness when making contact
OTL7 Beach Wood Softball Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/4" slightly longer barrel with an end weighted feel
- Handle: 1" handle
- Knob: Moderately flared knob
- Weight: -5 drop (length - 5 = weight)
Need something faster?
Want an OTL bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options in the OTL3 and OTL5 models that ship in 2 business days or less.