About The P2 Wood Baseball Bat:
Meet the P2: the perfect hybrid of these bats-- a great bat for gap hitters who like a bat that's easy to swing, has just a bit of barrel weight for extra pop and just enough flare to ditch the need to tape it up. And being just a tad bit thicker in the handle gives it a tad bit more durability.
Created as a new model for 2012, the P2 Professional Series wood baseball bat immediately became a hit with many of the players from the first high school in the state of Ohio to exclusively swing wood (and yes, they all swung Phoenix). And, it's become the favorite of our staff, who put it best "Sometimes you just pick up a bat and, immediately, it just feels really good in your hands".
- Extra bases hitter who wants a thicker handle and enough knob to catch his hand.
- The hitter that wants a more durable bat, but with out the heavy swing weight.
- Player that likes even weighting, and a little bit of handle flare.
P2 Wood Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/2" avg size barrel w/tad barrel weight for +pop
- Handle: Just over 15/16" slightly thicker handle with slight flare
- Knob: Enough knob to catch hand
- Weight: -3 drop (length - 3 = weight)
Comparable competitor model: 110 with thinner handle
Need something faster?
Want a wood bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options that ship in 2 business days or less.
The 3 Pack Fast Ship Baseball Bats Pack: choose 3 bats from 6 of our most popular fast ship models, available on select models.