About The SB3 Wood Softball Bat:
The SB4 is well balanced, making it a very versatile bat Handle has a gentle flare in to a traditional knob.
All Phoenix Bats wood softball bats meet ASA standards for wood softball bats (see Rule 3), with a max 2-1/4” barrel diameter. To keep the umpire happy, we mark them with “Official Softball” and "ASA Compliant".
- Softball player new to wood bat softball.
- Gap hitter knocking extra bases & more
- Player wanting more pop but not the weight of a power hitter's bat.
SB4 Wood Softball Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/4" slightly end weighted barrel
- Handle: 1" thick handle
- Knob: 1" standard handle with gentle flare into traditional knob
- Weight: -4 drop (length - 4 = weight)
Need something faster?
Want a wood softball bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options in the SB3 and SB5 models that ship in 2 business days or less:
New to Phoenix Bats and not sure which wood baseball bat to go with?
You're covered! With the Phoenix Bats Risk-Free Guarantee, try a bat for 10 days. If you don’t like it send it back! More details here