About The SB5 Wood Softball Bat:
The SB5 has a nicely tapered hand and a long barrel. It is end weighted for power wtih a flared knob, and swings like a dream.
All Phoenix Bats wood softball bats meet ASA standards for wood softball bats (see Rule 3), with a max 2-1/4” barrel diameter. To keep the umpire happy, we mark them with “Official Softball” and "ASA Compliant".
- Pure power hitters looking for an end weighted bat.
- Player that tapes their handle a lot.
- Player wanting more pop and end weighted bat.
SB5 Wood Softball Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/4" slightly end weighted barrel
- Handle: 15/16" thin tapered handle
- Knob: Big flared cone-shaped knob
- Weight: -3 drop (length - 3 = weight)
Need something faster?
Want a wood softball bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options in the SB3 and SB5 models that ship in 2 business days or less:
New to Phoenix Bats and not sure which wood baseball bat to go with?
You're covered! With the Phoenix Bats Risk-Free Guarantee, try a bat for 10 days. If you don’t like it send it back! More details here