About The O267 Wood Baseball Bat:
The O267 wood baseball bat is a great fit for the power hitter and bigger gap hitter who is looking to save a few bucks but still wants a big barrel to crush it out. The O267 features a thicker handle like the very popular thicker handled F110. But, unlike the F110, the O267 wood bat has a big over-sized barrel.
While big barreled wood bats typically tend to be very top heavy (a lot of weight out in the barrel), the O267's thicker handle helds balance out some of the weight. This makes it a solid budget bat choice for the bigger player who has wanted a power hitter's bat but who has struggled with dropping the shoulder and turning the wrists due to bat weight imbalance. While still a reasonable choice for the bigger gap hitter with bigger hands, just remember the O267 wood bat is still considered more of a power hitter's bat and thus won't be as balanced as a R318, R141 or the like.
In using the weight of billet (the tube of wood we craft a bat from) that we do, the wood bat player gets some nice durability. This is especially true for a big barreled wood bat which, traditionally, is less forgiving.
- Power hitter and bigger gap hitter who likes a thick bat all-around
- Player that likes over-sized barrels and thick handles
O267 Wood Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-5/8" big, cupped barrel
- Handle: 1" thick handle in to enough knob to rest hand on
- Knob: Enough knob to catch hand
- Weight: -2 drop (length - 2 = weight). +/- 1/2 ounce variance
Comparable competitor model: O267