About The P161 Wood Baseball Bat:
The P161 Professional Series wood baseball bat is another in the line of clean-up hitter’s wood bats. But unlike our other -2 maple bats, the P161 has a little thicker handle that transitions slowly from the longer barrel. It translates in to a little more durability and a little less dramatic taper from the barrel down to the knob.
This wood bat also features a traditional, fairly straight, transition from the handle in to the knob. Why go with it versus the V243, NK43 (both end-weighted power hitter bats)? Simply because you like the feel of a little bit thicker wood bat handle.
- Power hitter likes thicker handle or wants added durability as gets jammed a lot.
- Player gives up the largest barrel diameter, but not length, for more durable bat.
- Patter seeking better weight distribution in a power bat
P161 Wood Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-17/32" larger and longer barrel for more contact area
- Handle: 1" thick handle fairly straight to knob (thicker 1-1/32" available)
- Knob: Knob to rest your hand on
- Weight: -3 drop (length - 3 = weight)
Comparable competitor model: R161
Need something faster?
Want a wood bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options that ship in 2 business days or less:
The 3 Pack Fast Ship Baseball Bats Pack: choose 3 bats from 6 of our most popular fast ship models, available on select models.
Not sure which wood baseball bat to go with?
You're covered! With the Phoenix Bats Risk-Free Guarantee, try a bat for 10 days. If you don’t like it send it back! More details here