About The OTL2 BEACH WOOD SOFTBALL BAT:
Made as a long-ball bat with a thick handle and longer barrel, the OTL 2 caters to the big swing, power hitter. With a larger contact zone and a flared knob this bat is perfect for the up-and-out homerun hitter and a "grip and rip" style. This bat is slightly heavier (-3) than the OTL 4 or OTL 73, but has more end-weight like its cousin, the OTL 5. But, unlike the OTL5, the OTL2 is more balanced as far as power hitter bats go.
Like all beach softball bats, the OTL2 is OMBAC approved and is an official Over-The-Line softball bat.
OTL, OMBAC, Over-The-Line and the caricature of the "OMBAC Man" (also known as CABMO) are trademarks owned and maintained by the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club.
- Power hitter wanting more contact area + balance in power bat
- Masher wanting just enough knob to catch his lower hand.
FP3 Women's Wood Softball Bat Stats:
- Barrel: 2-1/4" longer barrel
- Handle: 1-1/16" thick handle into a flared knob
- Knob: Balanced and has a larger contact zone
- Weight: -3 drop (length - 3 = weight)
Need something faster?
Want an OTL bat really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Check out our fast ship options in the OTL3 and OTL5 models that ship in 2 business days or less.