About the F110 FAST SHIP Wood Baseball Bat:
Want a F110 really fast without any rush fees, but still with free text enrgaving? Our fast ships all come cupped, with a natural (no finish) handle and your choice of natural (no finish) or a solid barrel color. Same pro grade wood, just done FASTER with no rush fees. The only thing you sacrifice is the full customization options, but you can still make this one yours!
If ordered before 12pm EST Monday through Friday, your order will ship same-day if ALL NATURAL, or if a barrel color is selected it will ship the next business day. Add a day if order is placed after 12 Noon EST.
Are you a table setter on the baseball team—get on base, and then let the big dog drive you home? The F110 Professional Series wood baseball bat (you may know it as the M110) is a great choice for the gap/line drive hitter who needs a little more to turn some outs in to hits.
Why has this been a popular baseball bat model over the years? Probably because it adds a little extra pop without adding the weight, and is very balanced. The F110 fits right in between the BB71 and the R141—nicely balanced like the R141, but with a little more oomph than a typical lead-off hitter's bat such as the BB71 or JK5. It also has a slightly thicker handle for the wood bat baseball player who is concerned about getting jammed.
- Singles/doubles hitter who can handle a little longer barrel (and a little extra weight) to get more extra base hits.
- Player likes a thicker handle due to hand size or who adds a lot of tape (so why not put it in to the bat!).
- Bigger youth who is ready for his first high school age bat. He's helped out by the nice balance of the F110.
- Barrel: 2-1/2", slightly longer than typical singles/doubles hitter bat
- Handle: 1", slightly thicker than average diameter
- Knob: enough to catch your hand
- Weight: -3 drop (length -3 = weight in ounces) Very balanced
- Comparable competitor model: M110
The 3 Pack Fast Ship Baseball Bats Pack: choose 3 bats from 6 of our most popular fast ship models, which includes the F110.